|Riga Township Welcomes YOU!
- Nov 12, 2018: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- Dec 1, 2018: Riga Township Fire Department Feather Party
- Dec 1, 2018: Winter Tax Bills Mailed - Contact Katy Gust for office hours 734.347.4109
- Dec 3, 2018: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- Dec 10, 2018: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- Dec 11, 2018: Board of Review, 11am The purpose of the meeting is to correct mutual mistakes of fact and clerical errors. No assessment protests will be heard at this meeting.
- Jan 7, 2019: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- Jan 14, 2019: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
All events are held at the Riga Township Municipal Building unless otherwise noted
Be a Part
Riga Township is a growing community of people in Southeast Lenawee County, Michigan. Our history runs deep and many of the families are farming land that has been in the family for many generations.
With our love for the past we are still a community of growth and change. We are glad you are interested in what Riga is and what we are becoming.
Sign up here to be a part of our update/announcement list. You will be notified of regular and special meetings as well as receive the minutes from all public meetings. (By clicking this link you will be taken to a separate page where you will put in your information to subscribe to the email update list.)