|Riga Township Welcomes YOU!
- March Board of Review:
- February 23, 2017: Special Meeting, 5:30pm
- March 6, 2017: Planning Commission Meeting, 7pm
- March 13, 2017: Regular Board Meeting, 7pm
- March 16, 2017: Budget Committee Meeting, 10am
- March 20, 2017: Special Meeting-Settlement Day, 6pm
- March 27, 2017:
- Annual Meeting, 7pm
- Special Meeting and Budget Hearing immediately following the Annual Meeting
All events are held at the Riga Township Municipal Building unless otherwise noted
Be a Part
Riga Township is a growing community of people in Southeast Lenawee County, Michigan. Our history runs deep and many of the families are farming land that has been in the family for many generations.
With our love for the past we are still a community of growth and change. We are glad you are interested in what Riga is and what we are becoming.
Sign up here to be a part of our update/announcement list. You will be notified of regular and special meetings as well as receive the minutes from all public meetings. (By clicking this link you will be taken to a separate page where you will put in your information to subscribe to the email update list.)